- I appear as a regular guest on KIRO radio’s Seattle Kitchen, a weekly food-focused radio show hosted by local celebrity chefs Tom Douglas and Thierry Rautureau. Examples below.
- I appeared on NBC’s Today Show for a beer tasting with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. The video is online (click here). Watch it below.
- I appeared as an expert on the Seattle Channel’s CityStream: Seattle’s Craft Breweries. Watch it below.
- I have been a guest on dozens of radio shows, including local, national and international broadcasts (such as BBC Radio 1 and Armed Forces Radio).
- In December 2010 I appeared on KUOW’s Weekday with Steve Scher for a 60 minute segment talking about Washington winter beers.
The Three Seasons of Fall
Seattle Kitchen – Kendall talks with Tom, Thierry and Katie about the three different types of seasonal beers available in October: fresh hop ale, pumpkin beers, and winter seasonals.
Seattle Kitchen – New Years Beers
Kendall appeared on KIRO Radio’s Seattle Kitchen with chef Tom Douglas and Chef – beer options for New Years Eve.
Seattle Kitchen – Belgian Beers and Belgian-Style Beers
KIRO Radio’s Seattle Kitchen – Talking about Belgian beers and the Belgian-style beers produced by Washington brewers.
The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda
Seattle Channel. CityStream Seattle’s Breweries